To earn the MSBDS or MSIBS degree the following must be met:
- Successful completion of the 42 credit hours required for the degree;
MSBDS MSIBS 33 credits of required core course work 30 credits of required course work 6 credits of Internship or Mentored Research 3 credits of Internship 3 credits of elective course work 6 credits of Mentored Research or elective course work Fall, Year 1 – Python weekly lectures (content under preparation). Lecture series is a 0-credit program requirement. 3 credits of elective course work
- Meeting the minimum cumulative GPA requirement of a 3.0 GPA or better;
- Earning a “B” or better in all core courses. All other courses require a minimum grade of “C” or a passing grade in Pass/Fail courses;
- Completion of the Intent to Graduate form submitted by the required deadline;
- In the case of part-time students, all degree requirements must be completed within a three years of matriculation.